Beam all the things
What's the use of a tractor beam if you can't beam everything, right? So, now you can. Everything that moves, you can beam. Asteroids, flying drones, people. More coming in the future. I have a lot of plans for the tractor beam. Other notable changes are a dynamic camera that looks ahead based on a combination of where you are aiming and where you are moving. This helps tremendously with planning ahead and making the play area feel less cramped. And I've overhauled the "out of fuel" mechanic. Please download the new build and let me know what you think! Also, let me know if you are still experiencing crashes or not. Thanks!
- Dynamic look-ahead camera
- Fixed "anomalies" typo
- Analog stick can navigate menus (in addition to d-pad and arrow keys)
- Fuel gauge now shows progress when over 100%
- Pickups are easier to get, shouldn't orbit anymore
- Added some secondary animations/polish to player ship
- Added fuel remaining % to rank screen
- Improved crosshair shape
- Level editor zoom now at 1:1 pixel size
- Running out of fuel activates a 15 self destruct timer to avoid capture by the enemy; ship can still fly and shoot but has no shields
- Enemies sometimes drop fuel pods when destroyed
- Asteroids are beamable!
- People (dead or alive) are beamable!
- Drones (dead or alive) are beamable!
Get Gravity Ace
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.