Lieutenant is a weird word
One gameplay change and a bunch of fixes. The tractor beam button is a toggle and it would go on and off automatically if you held it. Now, when you hold it, it keeps doing its thing until you release it and press it again. So you can do stuff like hold the tractor button until you get in range and then release it after the beam has attached.
Or just keep using it like you used to. I'm not the boss of you.
- You can now optionally hold down the tractor beam button. When it attaches, the button will be ignored until it is released and pressed again.
- Mouse button and Esc start game from title screen
- The pause menu in the editor was updated:
- Continue will continue playing the edited level
- Restart will reload the edited level and play it
- The Editor button is hidden if already in the editor
- Fixed spelling "Lieutenant"
- Allow options menu to be navigated with gamepad
- Level editor:
- Updated editor help/instructions
- RIGHT CLICK in editor shows create object popup
- SHIFT SPACE to add the same object again
- Select any object and CTRL-C to duplicate it
- Improved wall editing; only show handles on selected wall
Get Gravity Ace
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.